How to Sell my House Fast: Selling Your Home Made Simple
Sell My Home Fast with No Cleaning, No Repairs. No Hassle!
And do you want to know the best part?
These tips actually work.
This is the most comprehensive guide to selling your house fast online. In this new guide, you’ll learn how to get your house sold and to do it simply. (Including lots of insider tips and strategies I have never shared before.)
Let’s dive right in:
Introduction to Sell Your Home Fast
Sell Fast for Cash
Determine a Fair Price
How Fast is Fast?
How Much Does it Cost?
Introduction to Selling Your Home Quickly
Lots of reasons that someone might need to sell their house fast. These reasons include:
- Inherited property and want to cash out
- Financial difficulties
- Tired landlord
- I just want to move
- Facing probate
- House in need of repairs
- You don’t want to pay the taxes.
And there are many more.
Today I will be your home seller guide, walking you through this information. Don’t worry. It is all free. And here’s the best part:
It’s all 100% FREE. Zero cost involved. You don’t have to give us an email or phone number.
If you would rather talk to a live person, feel free to call us. After you have read this and have any questions, either submit a comment or call. I am always going to get back to you either way. My direct line is (720) 418-8670. I am always available to help answer any questions or concerns you might have. Alright, let’s get started.
Sell Your House Fast for Cash in 3 Simple Steps
Did you know that you can sell your house in just 3 simple steps?
If you really want to sell your house fast, you can simply reach out to a cash home buyer like us at Watson Buys.
|STEP 1: FILL OUT THE FORM
Just fill in the short form below, and you’re all set! We’ll handle the rest and get the process started.
|STEP 2: GET YOUR CASH OFFER
We’ll call you to make an appointment to see your house and go over your cash offer.
|STEP 3: WHY WAIT? GET PAID NOW
If you like our offer, simply set a close date of your choice, and we will get your cash ASAP!
Determine a Fair Price You Want to Sell Your House For
Set the price too high, and it could sit for a long time. Set it to low, and it will sell fast. However, you might have left some money on the table. Determining the value of your house is called a Comparative Market Analysis. It is also known as “Running Comps.”
You can do your own “comps’ to work out your house value. These four steps can help you avoid leaving money on the table when selling or paying too much when you buy a home.
STEP 1. SEARCH RECENTLY SOLD LISTINGS
Start by searching real-estate listing sites, such as Zillow and Redfin, for the handful of recently sold listings that are most like your home. Use listing sites that let you search for “just sold” or “recent sales” and show your search results on a map. Here’s how:
- Enter your city’s name and use the map to explore sold properties by neighborhood.
- Filter your search results by details like date sold, price, and the number of bedrooms.
- If the site allows it, use other filters — such as crime statistics, school scores, and neighborhood amenities — to get more details for making comparisons.
- Narrow your collection to a manageable number; a half-dozen is a good goal.
STEP 2. APPLY THESE STANDARDS
The sold listings that are best for comps are:
Recent: Use listings that sold recently. How recently depends on your market. If homes nearby are selling quickly, maybe go no older than 45 days, Dewling says.
Similar: In a subdivision, you may find sold listings with identical floor plans. That’s ideal. Otherwise, Dewling advises finding homes roughly the same size with floor plans similar to yours — like a ranch home if yours is a ranch.
Ted Krings, a certified residential real estate appraiser, working in Northern and Central California, says it’s OK to search for similar numbers of bedrooms and baths, but similarities in gross living area matter most.
“The market is paying for space,” Krings says. “You can always go into a home that’s 2,000 square feet and move a wall around or break a wall down.”
Nearby: A comp should be in the same school district, neighborhood, and perhaps even the same side of the street. “Almost the same location,” Dewling says.
STEP 3. VISIT YOUR COMPS
Listing photos are marketing materials and, as we all know, sometimes can give a misleading impression. You’ll want to verify what you’ve found online to be sure the homes you’ve selected truly are similar to yours. That’s why, even if you can’t get inside a home, it’s a good idea to visit each comp you are thinking of using. Driving or walking by can give you an impression of the property’s upkeep, quality of materials, and surroundings.
Next, cruise the neighborhood or use Google Street view, remembering that:
A location on a quiet cul-de-sac is better than on a busy road.
The curb appeal of neighboring homes affects a home’s value.
Nearby shopping, restaurants, and entertainment lift value unless the home is on a busy road; a landfill, toxic site, or nearby eyesore or noise source lowers value.
“Walkability” — access to hiking trails and paths, proximity to services and entertainment — is a plus.
STEP 4. CALCULATE YOUR HOME’S VALUE
Using the information you’ve gathered online and from your visits, select the three comps that are most like your property. Use the middle price, adjusting up or down for differences in size, quality, location, features, and upkeep.
Dowling uses price-per-square-foot as a starting point for setting a home’s price. If a home sold for $280 per square foot is similar to yours, but yours has an updated kitchen, adjust your price by adding a little value.
Upgrades to kitchens, baths, and flooring add the most value, Kring says. An upgraded exterior or landscaping won’t add more than about 25% tops, he says.
We are determined to buy a house for cash. Will it be yours?
How Fast Can I Really Sell My House?
You can sell your house in seven days!
Without the need for staging and open houses, you can sell your house as-is in 7 days. To do this, you would be selling your house to a cash home buyer like Watson Buys. Due to the large number of contractors we frequently work with, we can renovate homes for 30%-50% less than what a homeowner would pay for the same work. As a result, we buy homes in any condition. In addition to saving money on costly renovations, there is no need for you to worry about any home selling contingencies. When selling with real estate agents, you may have to wait weeks or even months before the contingencies surrounding the sale of your home are finally clear. With our home buying company, you simply accept the cash offer, and you’re done.
Let’s compare 7 days with 100 days or more. That is typically how long it takes to sell a house the traditional way. Want to know some other things:
Four Benefits of NOT Hiring a Real Estate Agent:
1. You save money: When you don’t hire a real estate agent, you will save between 3-10% of the profits of the sale of your home. This might not sound like much, but it could be the difference between buying a new car, putting money down on a new home, or paying a year or two of college for your children.
2. Less time and money spent in repairing your property before the sale: Real Estate Agents across the board are highly picky about the condition of your property. They believe that when your property shows signs of old age, wear, and tear. You need to spend thousands of dollars on repairs to make sure the property is attractive to all potential home buyers. That’s simply not true when you sell your property to non-traditional buyers.
3. Your ability to sell quickly improves: When you don’t hire real estate agents, you can actually sell your property much quicker than if you rely on selling to a particular demographic and through traditional measures. Believe it or not, several companies buy properties as-is for the retail value of properties in your area. So why worry about extended selling time when you can sell quickly through this type of process?
4. There is less negotiating and hassle: Again, any real estate agent’s goal is to ensure your home sells for the maximum amount. Why is this? Well, it’s simple – the real estate agent receives a percentage of the total sale price – not a percentage of your profits. This is also why most of these real estate agents negotiate with multiple potential buyers, extending the closing time period and usually does not net maximum profits for home sellers.
When you’re looking to sell your Denver home, many non-traditional methods result in quicker sales, better profits, and reduced headaches for any property in virtually any condition. Never fall into the trap that you must hire a real estate agent, as there are many benefits as discussed above to sell your home quicker and with better results, as you might believe.
If I sell to a Cash Home Buyer, How Much Does it Cost?
Would you believe me if I told you you could sell your house for free? And it gets even better:
You don’t have to clean. You don’t have to make any repairs at all. You get paid cash. And this can all happen in less than 7 days.
You can sell your house for free.
Do you want to know anything else?
Have you ever wondered how we come up with your cash offer?
1) We Start With The After Repair Value
The After Repair Value or “ARV” simply means what your house would be worth if it was fixed up or had undergone home improvements, in tip-top shape. Think HGTV. Based on this value, we determine your offer!
2) We Calculate The Cost of Repairs
This is how much it will cost us to get your home renovated or fix and update your house to get that HGTV look and achieve the ARV mentioned above.
3) We Total Our Selling Costs
Once we renovate the house, it’s time to sell and list it on the market. We have to pay agent fees, closing costs, property taxes, holding costs, etc. These are all the fees you do NOT have to pay if you sell your home quickly and directly to us. Our Selling Costs usually total of 10% of the selling price.
4) We Factor In Our Minimum Profit
This IS a business, and we do have to make a profit to STAY in business. However, we make our best offer to you for one significant reason. We want you to ACCEPT! If our offers are insultingly low, no one will accept our offers, and we wouldn’t make any money!
A quick note on ARV: The neighborhood makes a difference also. A house in Lakewood, on the west side of Denver, will sell for a different price than a Westminster home in North Denver.
The best cash home buyers know how to price a house in any neighborhood. Watson Buys a local in Denver. So if you have a house in Aurora, Arvada, Thornton, Lakewood, or any of the counties like Jefferson, Adams, Denver County, or Arapahoe County, we have you covered. We can work out exactly what your house is worth.
Our Closing Process
How We Make The Closing Process So Simple For YOU
We will be in constant communication with you throughout the entire steps to sell from opening escrow, inspections, and most importantly… Making sure you get PAID!
1. Once the contract is signed and you choose a closing date, we will begin the escrow process with a local, reputable, and trusted escrow company.
2. All documents will be prepared and handled by our escrow company. Once the paperwork is all set up and ready for you to sign, you can then decide where you would like to fill out the paperwork. You can either sign at the escrow office, or you can also choose to do it all in the comfort of your home. The paperwork usually takes about 30 minutes. Our team will assist you every step of the way and answer any question you might have. So throughout the entire process, we make sure you never feel alone.
3. Once all of the escrow paperwork is completed, we will be ready to close. You let us know how you’d like to get paid: Check or Wire. Then once it hits the closing date, your money will be heading your way! (The check can be mailed or picked up at the escrow office, and a wire will show up directly into your bank account without you having to flex a muscle.)
We hope that all of your questions on how to sell my house fast have been answered here. If you’re interested, we’d love to talk more.
Simply fill out the short form below or call 720-418-8670, and we will get right back to you.
If you want a fast cash offer, I invite
you to fill out our form.
It’s the fastest, easiest, and most simple way to get your house sold.
100% FREE | Sell AS-IS | No-Fuss | Zero Stress | We take care of everything