Greater Denver Investment Opportunity for sale - 3 bed brick ranch
4531 W 34th Ave, Denver, CO 80212
example of property we will be selling again soon
This is a fantastic opportunity to invest in Denver, Co. Look at this turnkey-ready investment property that is a fantastic deal with high-quality finishes. Let’s start on the outside with the tasteful blue Gray color on the brick with the new stairs going up to a modern entranceway. Step inside and you will find a fully remodeled property with a Kitchen to die for starting with white shiny cabinets and a beautiful kitchen island. The floors are wood floors that run throughout and are original to the property.
When you go into the bathroom, you’ll be greeted with a beautiful bathroom and that is completely remodeled and is tastefully remodeled and renters would love this property when you rent it out to them. This is definitely an investment property that you will pay a little more for upfront but will turn out to be A fantastic return.
If you are looking for an investment property to buy in Denver, look no further than right here. On this page is a fantastic deal for Denver investment property for you to buy.
If this investment is not the right one for you, then keep looking at the marketplace of properties that are available to you right here.
You can find properties from any state in the country or any city in the US right here in this real estate marketplace, which brings buyers of investor properties and sellers of properties also known as wholesalers together.
Find the best Investment property Denver opportunities right here. We are bringing together the most trusted sellers, wholesalers, and deal finders in Denver and the investors in real estate that want to buy Denver houses and rentals.
If you are looking to buy your next income-producing real estate then you have found a great place to look for them, right here on this webpage. We work hard to connect you with your source for investment properties in Denver, and in fact anywhere in Colorado!
Want a Single-family home in Lakewood – buy it here!
Looking for a great deal on a Duplex in Lakewood for you to invest in? This is where you will find it, right here! Right now! You don’t have to look any further because you will and can find Denver rental properties right here.
Admittedly where are in the early stages of getting this up and running but I tell you we have over 100 wholesalers ready to list – we are just launching each iteration of the site slowly to make sure that when we push it out for real you will always have access to Off-market Denver deals and investment property on this website.
Why would you want to buy Off-market deals from wholesalers in Denver on this website? Well, that’s the thing – you don’t buy them on this site. We put you directly in touch with the seller so you can hash out your own deal. There is no fee, no upcharge, no skimming off the top. Our service is just making sure the good sellers get to meet good buyers. Simple and Easy Real Estate Investing
Not only do we have Denver investment properties for you on our website but we actually have deals from all across the state. Are you looking to buy an investment property in Grand Junction, CO< Parachute, CO or in Edwards, CO?
Or maybe you have found your way here because you want to sell your house and you want an easy way to sell it?
Well, guess what? We buy houses too!
Yip, we can buy your house today in Denver, CO, or anywhere in Colorado.
|NET PROFIT (with 6% closing costs)||$93,630.00|
- Single Family
- Year built: 1968
- Heating: Forced air, Gas
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage, Garage – Attached, Covered
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- 3/4 bathrooms: 1
- Basement: Finished
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Heating features: Forced air, Gas
- Cooling features: Central
- Appliances included: Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Interior features: Eating Space / Kitchen, Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Island, Updated, Window Coverings, Remodeled, Pantry
- Total interior livable area: 1,528 sqft
- Parking features: Garage, Garage – Attached, Covered
- Exterior features: Brick
- Lot size: 3,484 sqft
- Home type: SingleFamily
- Architectural style: Traditional
- Material information
- Roof: Composition
- Sewer information: Public
- Water information: Public
- Region: Denver
- Exterior Features: Garden Area, Gas Grill, Fence, Maintenance Free Exterior, Lighting, Gutters
- Property Type: Residential
- Structural Style: Raised Ranch
- School District: Denver 1
- Interior Features: Eating Space / Kitchen, Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Island, Updated, Window Coverings, Remodeled, Pantry
- Kitchen Appliances: Self-Cleaning Oven
- Sewer: Public
- Water Source: Public
- Construction Methods: Brick
- Construction Materials: Brick
- Site Features: Near Public Transit
- Laundry Availability: W/D Hookups in Unit, Washer/Dryer Included, Closet
- Architectural Style: Traditional
You can find more information and talk directly with the seller of this property who is a business located in Denver, Colorado.
Description of Watson Buys and WatsonBuys.com
Do you need to sell your house fast? Watson Buys offers “sell my house fast Denver” solutions to everyone looking to sell their properties. You can count on us, a local cash home buyer, to plan a quick sale of your property. If you‘re selling a house, condo, or apartment and need to sell in a hurry, we are ready to buy your property from you.
Insight into the mind of a Real Estate Investor
Some are and some are not. But there are simple ways to find out if a wholesaler is credible. For example, we are a 5-Star Rated Dallas (DFW) Texas wholesaler in a competitive market that has both ethical and unethical Wholesalers. We wholesale houses just like many others. We have been in this type of business since October of 2013 including flipping houses. If you’ve been driving around in your area, chances are you’ve seen some billboards advertising companies that buy houses that are wholesalers.
Oftentimes they say things like “We Buy (city) Houses” or “Cash For Your House”… Now that we have mentioned it you’ll notice how creative they are to get your attention. Do not confuse a sloppy handwritten sign with an unethical company. Because marketing is all about getting your attention, but below is how you’ll be able to filter them out.
Make sure you’re only dealing with wholesalers who have online reviews, professional brand (no handwritten signs), BBB accreditation, etc..
Are These Wholesaling Companies Credible?
How do I know if the local Wholesalers out there are honest and credible? Sometimes they all look the same at the start… but below we’ll walk you through some things to look for in a local Wholesaler also known as a house buying company before you should work with them.
Buying and selling houses is a valid and respectable profession that can help communities and house sellers in many ways. But just like any other line of work – a minority of house buyers in any market are the ones who make the rest of us look bad.
There are people who are really great, ethical folks who improve their neighborhoods one property at a time. You see it on HGTV where they take the ugliest house in the neighborhood and bring that block back to life.
And then there’s shady, dishonest people who put money ahead of the well being of their clients and who would sign the contract to sell their own grandmother with one hand while stabbing you in the back with the other – as long as they were making enough money.
What Reputable Wholesalers Are Doing
- Creating local jobs– We hire plumbers, contractors, electricians, brokers, title reps, loan officers, administrators, and many other folks along the way. The average real estate transaction involves 86 people from start to finish. Our investments help create real jobs for people around our area.
- Buying US products– We spend tons of money on materials that are made right here in the USA – that creates jobs in our timber mills, factories, supply shops, distribution centers, and more. The US economy depends on steady improvement, and that requires investment from folks like us.
- Helping folks improve their lives by accessing the money they need right away– People often need cash in their house to cover unexpected medical expenses, or to relocate to be close to a relative. We can make that happen in just a few days, and we deliver peace of mind.
- Increasing the tax base– When a new buyer takes over one of our properties, they’ll pay a higher tax rate based on the new and improved value. Those taxes go to pay for our schools, fire, police, libraries, streets, and other valuable pieces of infrastructure. Again, improving our neighborhoods.
- Helping sellers get rid of a burdensome property without the hassleof having to list it with a broker and wait months and months for a sale.
- Increasing the value of neighborhoods– When we improve a house, we’re helping to increase the value of the entire community. We often repair abandoned and neglected houses, turning them into beautiful homes for families. That activity strengthens the local area.
How To Ensure You’re Working With A Reputable Local Wholesaler?
When you talk with a local wholesaler to potentially buy your house… ask them some of the questions below to ensure they’re reputable, knowledgeable, and honest.
Ask open-ended questions like:
- Can you tell me more about your services?
- What aspect of your business makes you the proudest?
- How would you describe your investment philosophy?
- How do you help your clients?
- What do you do for people?
- How can I know that you’ll close on my house when you say you will?
Second, look for obvious signs of tactics that those few shady operators tend to use.
- “Kitchen table closings” – If a property buyer tries to get you to sign the deed (ownership) of your house over to them at your house, rather than a professional place like a closing attorney or title company… be cautious. Most reputable Wholesaling services will perform the actual closing of the sale at a neutral 3rd party place… like a local title company. This ensures everything is done right and on the up and up.
- Pressuring you into a fast closing – If a Wholesaler tries to pressure you into selling your house and says that you have to make the decision today, be leery. Most reputable Wholesaling services will make you an offer and that offer will be on the table for at least 2-7 days (minimum) for you to make a decision. The reason reputable Wholesalers do place deadlines on our offers is because the market changes and values can change week to week depending on other sales in the area, also… Wholesalers buy multiple houses a month and when they make you an offer they are assuring you that the cash to purchase your house is ready and will reserve that cash for several days so if you do want to sell your house, we can close on your schedule. If you feel the offer isn’t a fit for you, then they will assign those funds to help another seller with their home sale.
Wholesalers In Your Local Market
Most scammers are looking for a quick score, and not an in-depth interview. Chances are good that they’ll find excuses to get off the phone and move on to someone who doesn’t ask too many questions.
True investors who run honest and ethical wholesaling services, however, are building long-term businesses based on relationships and community development. In the end never be afraid to ask questions, there are a million ways to explain how wholesaling works that all have the same meaning.
Name: Chris Chavez
Business Name: DFW Fast Home Buyers
You can buy Denver investment properties here.
Find your next Denver investment property here.
Discover your next Denver Co. Investment opportunity here.
Denver real estate investment firm.
Denver real estate investment.
Investment real estate Denver.
Denver Colorado investment property.
Real estate investment companies Denver.
Denver Investment group.
buying your next Denver Co rental property.
Looking for an investment property in Denver?
Find your next Denver deal Right here.
second home vs investment property in Denver, Colorado or in anywhere in Colorado like Vail or Avon, CO
capital gains on investment property that you buy and sell in Denver, Colorado is the same as anywhere else.