Is there anything good happening in the housing market right despite the global pandemic?
I am being bombarded with headlines that are making me really nervous.
Is Coronavirus going to hurt the housing market?
Have you asked these questions?
Below are some great points on positive signs for the housing market. It’s not all doom and gloom.
A friend of mine reminded me how the news could really sensationalize things. This is what sells…right?
So I decided to do some digging. Cut through the noise as they say.
After doing all this research, this is what I have come up with.
I want to share a summary of it with you now.
I have written them down here for all the details if you have a little more time and interest.
Ever since doing this research, this is how I sleep now… very soundly.
I really believe you can to…
- My house’s value has never been higher– so, if it goes down, that’s okay.
- Many experts said that the market would cool off soon =the cooling-off part is part of the normal real estate cycle– so after it cools off, it will go back up again.
- If I want to sell my house, I can– I spoke to agents and title companies. It’s taking a little longer, but they all still have people wanting to buy homes!
- If I want to buy a house, I can – see above – just have to find one…
- The government and the FED are working to protect my home’s value – the government is spending 2 trillion dollars to prop up the economy, and the fed cut interest rates to historic lows.
- We have seen similar major events in recent history.
- Throughout those events, our economy was able to weather the storm.
- Research shows us that the direction the housing market was headed in before CO-VID 19 is probably the direction the housing market will continue regardless of CO-VID 19.
- The housing market is in a much stronger position than it was in 2008.
To summarize the summary:
We are going to be OK!
In my opinion, if I am patient and talk to a lot of people and apply common sense I will be able to get through this period of uncertainty and the value of my house will still be at good levels – probably down some – but if I hold onto it – it will come back up and the economy and I will be ready to rock and roll!
Now you know why I can sleep better. I hope you will too.
Yip, that’s me – And I have a really big favor to ask below…
I hope you will consider it.
If you find this useful, educational, or just a little entertaining, I kindly ask that you share my story with your family, friends, and associates. Again I would also love to hear your feedback which you can leave down below.
Thank you very much
Hi, My name is Shaun. A while back my I did not feel secure at all. For me, this is very personal. I do understand the stress, anxiety, and fear of the unknown. Because of this I know I can at least hear what’s going on for you, maybe show you that you do have options.